Followers

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Globe Turtle

Hello folks.  We have another challenge at One Stitch At A Time so how about popping over to see all the fabulous creations by the design team.  The prize this month is an awesome digi pack containing several images and a paper pack too - how cool is that.

Challenge 258

Theme 'Anything Goes with EMBOSSING


A very quick blog post from me today, I don't know where the time is going but it sure is flying by :) :) For my creation I really wend down the embossing route :) :) :) The image, Globe Turtle by CraftyGirl Creations was coloured with Promarkers and metallic pens then certain areas embossed with clear embossing powder.  The background uses an awesome seashell design which I then airbrushed with Promarkers and added white embossing powder.  The card I used is a photo type card which give the most awesome sheen for air-burshing.

I now have this pen holder on my desk at work where no crafting takes place and is a lovely reminder that colouring really is something that makes my world a better place :) :) :)

Ingredients:-
  • Image -  Globe Turtle by CraftyGirl Creations
  • Colouring medium -Promarkers, inks and metallic pens
  • From my Stash - embossing powder
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

Thanks for looking and hope you have a happy crafting day:)

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Jane. You are so creative. Hugs, Maggie, DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cheery piece to keep on your desktop. I love the shimmery effect you were able to create

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi