Followers

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Forget Me Not

Sweet Pea Stamps

Today is my day to showcase and image from Sweet Pea Stamps and I have chosen to work with the beautiful image 'Forget Me Not'  by Rachel Anderson which is available from the Sweet Pea Store in  digi format.

I started adding my text to the image before printing, there is another wee bit to the text which is not shown here and is used on a mount later on.  Next I coloured the image with Faber Castell Polychromes pencils.
 After cutting all my mats on my die cutter I set to work on completing the topper text section.
 With the basic bits now all done it was time to assemble. I started by embossing the two square mats with an Embossilicious folder.  The blue mat was attached to the card.  The white one had lace applied and then was also glued to the card.  The digi section had a string of iridescent pearls glued round the edge and then I placed this on the oval blue mount.  For the inside of the card I used Spellbinders Scalloped Square and then I cut eight Tattered Lace Doily Coners, four for the inside of the card and four for the outside.


Ingredients:-
  • Image -  'Forget Me Not'  by Rachel Anderson
  • Colouring Medium - Faber Castell Polychromes pencils
  • Dies - Square and Oval dies by me, Spellbinders Scalloped Squares and Tattered Lace Doily Coners
  • From my Stash - lace, pearls and bow
I am entering into the following challenges:-

Thank you for stopping by today and hope you have a happy crafting time ahead of you :) xx

19 comments:

  1. Oh my, my, my...is this ever GORGEOUS! So many pretty details and the soft blue is just fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Kraftin Kimmie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is absolutely gorgeous! You are such a great colorist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the most beautiful cards I've seen in ages! Fabulous coloring and totally gorgeous design! I'm so glad you could join us for the weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how delicate this looks!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - stunning really stunning. Thank you for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments and good luck in the draw. Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work and such a delicate blue, love it. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card and design
    thanks for playing with us at di's digi
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning mimi.really beautiful image and i love your design and fabulous colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo stunning. In fact I wish I could make cards like that. It's perfect in every way. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Lots Of Layers challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Card love the Soft Colours and the Image and all the Little Details.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stunning card you created! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again!
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a lovely project! The pastel colours are looking so very fab. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons. Hugs, Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet. I love the monochrome colourway. Thanks for sharing it this week with us at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely stunning. No other words for it. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge and our challenge theme of 'Lots of Layers'. Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute cards and fun image. Thanks for joining us Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card, love the image and colours, thanks for sharing it with us over at Simply Papercraft.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday. And good luck.

    Caz DC DT xx

    My Blog
    Pennys Paper-Crafty DT
    Digi Choosday DT
    Inky Pinkies DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very beautiful! I love the way you did the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is beautiful, thanks for sharing in Di's Digi Designs "Spring is here" challenge. Hope you can join in our latest challenge too Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi