Followers

Monday, July 1, 2013

New Coosty Creations Digital Stamp and Paper Packs

As some of you may know I design digital stamps and paper packs which are available through the StitchyBear Digital Outlet - Coosty Creations

This pack is for the knitters of the world <g>.  Most of my packs are developed from things in my own life.  This digi is the start of a cardigan my wonderful sister is making for me in white mohair with seed pearls.  The texture papers use images of my sisters knitting.  I know my sister will have such a giggle when she sees this :) :) :)

This pack comes from me searching the net for digi's of sax players and I didn't find many.  Somehow, the thought of a frog playing a saxophone brought a smile to my face, and so the digi was born.

This week the StitchyBear Digital Outlet is having a 25% off sale on all items in the store so what better time to pop on over and see what is available.  Digi stamps cover so many categories, from the super cute to the darker side and everything in-between.

Thanks or taking the time to pop on over today and checking out Coosty Creations.  I am very much a new creator but have been making cards for many years.  The pack I see are created with the advanced card makers to those just setting out.  All elements of the pack can be used individually but for those less confident the pack is designed to be almost self contained, a card can be created with easy but assurance the end result will be very pleasing.  Packs are based on hobbies, events and work environment with plenty to be found which are suitable for men, often our hardest cards to make.

Hugs Jane, AKA Mimi - designing under the name 'Coosty Creations'

1 comment:

  1. FABBO - I LUV the knitting one best... may just have to go over and get that one :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi